100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Don’t worry about getting stuck with something you don’t like – we stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a full 30 days.
You can trust Kynd to deliver only the highest quality products to your door. If any manufacturing issues arise, upon verification we will repair or replace the defective item free of cost. If they break within 30 days, we’ll repair them, or replace them if they can’t be repaired. We want you to be stoked on your Kynd bamboo sunglasses!
This applies only to items purchased directly from Kynd with the original sales receipt.
If, by some act of nature or sheer clumsiness, something bad happens to your sunglasses after 30 days – which can happen from time to time – we have a great lifelong recycling program that allows you to get your next pair at 50% off [see “RECYCLING” section below].
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you want to send back your purchase for any reason, exchanges and returns will gladly be accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date.* Items must be returned unworn, unused, in new condition, in the original packaging, along with any complimentary accessories and the original sales receipt in order to receive a refund. Broken, damaged, or used items are eligible for an exchange only.
- Exchanges are based on product availability.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser’s credit card. Please note this process can take up to 10 business days to complete.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including any extra shipping costs associated with exchanges and returns.
- *No exchanges or returns on collaborations.
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR SUNGLASSES FOR RETURN, EXCHANGE, or REPAIR/REPLACEMENT AS PART OF OUR 30-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Pack your original glasses back up in their bamboo case. Include all complimentary accessories – microfiber cleaning cloth & bag, screwdriver, care card, and the bamboo case.
Place a note inside the bamboo case with the following information:
Your full name
Your email address & phone number
Your return shipping address
A description of why you’re sending them in and what happened.
- Example (repair/replacement): “I was doing a backflip and I face-planted onto my sunglasses and they broke after 29 days. Will you please repair or replace these for me? Thanks!
- Example (exchange): I think I’d like the Rastas instead of the O.G.’s I ordered, the Rastas are more my style. Please exchange these for a pair of those sweet Black Rock Rastas w/ Electric Green Lenses. Thanks!
- Example (return): Love the sunglasses, but they don’t fit my face well enough. Can I please return these for a refund? Thank you!
Place a copy of your receipt inside the package as well. If you do not have your receipt, a copy of your bank statement showing the transaction. If you don’t have a receipt and paid cash, please tell us when & where you purchased the frames; we’ll try to look it up for you (*If we can’t find a record of the transaction, you’ll have to take part in our Recycling Program).
Place the case in a padded envelope, or a box with plenty of padding inside, and send it to the following address:
75 Commerce Dr.
P.O. Box 827
Grayslake IL 60030
*Note: This is a private shipping warehouse. It is not a store front and is not open to the public. You must mail your sunglasses back to us. Thank you!
RECYCLING YOUR SUNGLASSES
Recycling is good. Okay, that’s not quite true… it’s freaking awesome! Why waste something when it can be reused?
If your old pair of bamboo sunglasses has been messed up or broken by some random act of nature, or if you just want to try something different, then recycle your old pair to get 50% off your next pair! Doesn’t matter how long it has been, you can recycle your old pair at any time (even 20 years from now!).
Whenever you are ready to recycle your old pair of sunnies for a discount, here’s what you need to do:
- Take a picture of your sunglasses being recycled (i.e. take a picture of your old frames going in the recycling bin). Tip: The bamboo can be composted. The hinges and the lenses can be recycled.
- Email us email@example.com and let us know you’d like to recycle your old pair for 1/2 off the next. Include a picture of your sunglasses being recycled along with a copy of the original receipt. Please make the subject line “Recycling Program.” If you don’t have the original receipt, please let us know the date & location where you purchased your sunglasses – we can look it up.
- Once we receive your information, we’ll get back to you with a 50% off discount code to use on our website for your next pair of bamboo sunglasses .
- Order your next pair and we’ll send them out a.s.a.p. for you to enjoy!
Piece of cake.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed, as we usually ship orders every Thursday. If, for any reason, your order takes longer than this to process, you’ll be notified via email. Shipping is normally done via USPS, but Kynd reserves the right to ship with any couriers. If you have any special shipping requests, please notify us ahead of time and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your needs.
Transfer of ownership from Kynd to the customer occurs at the point of shipment. Kynd cannot be responsible for any uncontrollable or unforeseeable actions that might delay or altogether prevent product delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: acts of war, god, nature, politics, labor strikes, cattle blocking the road, or any other Force Majeure.
Yes, we can do this! We can make sunglasses for any occasion. Contact us for more information, you’ll be amazed at the possibilities.
www.KyndEyewear.com is the property of Kynd Eyewear Inc. and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws. KYND is a registered trademark of Kynd Eyewear. Any unauthorized or unlawful use of any content or materials on www.KyndEyewear.com, or any of our social media sites, is prohibited.
By using www.KyndEyewear.com, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page. These terms are subject to change at any time, so please review them periodically.